Likers gonna like!
Social media marketing is one of the most efficient ways to market and grow a business – yet many business professionals don’t really understand how it works. This program covers all of the most important aspects of social media marketing – social media overviews and trends, strategies, emerging social networks, measuring ROI, plus learn the techniques to write and produce compelling content for your audience that encourages engagement, participation and action.
Module 1: SOCIAL STRATEGY & PLANNING ( 12 hours, 3 classes)
- Receive a brief to develop a social media plan
- Understanding the nature of content & its role social media. How a content strategy & plan comes together
- Creating content pillars and a content calendar
- Facebook advertising
- Analysing & measuring social media marketing activities - social monitoring, community management principles, benchmarking, understanding engagement rates.
Module 2: COPYWRITING TECHNIQUES FOR SOCIAL (12 hours, 3 classes)
- Introduction to writing for digital channels
- Storytelling techniques
- Developing persuasive copy for each platform
- Using social media for search - identifying words and phrases, hashtags
- Creating tone of voice and personality
- Community management - how to engag appropriately and relevantly
Classes are a mix of theory, case studies and practical application. Module 1 taught in English, Module 2 taught in Vietnamese.
Trainers: Dacey Calisura, Thanh Phi Huynh
Next Session: May 2017
Class size: Minimum 5 students, Maximum 15 students.
Course fee: 5,000,000 VND/person
WORKSaigon : 267/2 Dien Bien Phu St, District 3, HCMC